• Ensuring the conservation of dining spaces (Lunch Room, Tourist Room, Balcony);
• Provide quality service to customers;
• Carry out the assembly/disassembly, cleaning and tidying of the rooms, in accordance with the Cleaning and Sanitation Plan;
• Present suggestions for improvements / qualitative inputs from visitors;
• Perform general services, when requested by the Room Manager.
• Minimum experience of 1 year in equivalent functions;
• Domain of the English language (oral and written);
• Knowledge of another language (oral and written) will be valued;
• Domain of computer tools (Microsoft Office…) from the user's point of view;
• Compulsory education. Specific training in Hospitality will be valued.
• HACCP knowledge will be valued.
• Strong communication and argumentation skills;
• Interpersonal relationship skills;
• Dynamism and sense of responsibility;
• Positive attitude and team spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Integration into a solid and growing company;
• Learning opportunity with a dynamic work team;
• Contact with customers from different cultures and different nationalities;
• Salary adjusted to the functions performed.
• Regime of rotating days off;
• 40 hours a week, in rotating shifts;
• Working Hours (usual): 09:00 – 18:00